- Clients may email email@example.com to discuss the style, color, and theme of their corset commission.
- Once we are in agreement, the client fills out a form with the necessary measurements to draft their pattern.
- A practice mock-up is sewn and mailed to the client in order to assess the fit of the new pattern.
- The client tries on the mock-up and then emails snapshots of them wearing the mock-up for reference.
- The client mails back the mock-up and adjustments are made to the custom pattern.
- After the fit is perfected, work begins on the custom corset.
- Once complete, your new Wilde Hunt corset is ready to ship.
- Underbust Corsets start at $450
- Overbust Corsets start at $600
- Custom beading, printing, or appliqué work is calculated on an hourly rate and we are happy to send you a price quote during the consultation process.
- A wide variety of high fashion leathers are available for the client to choose from but I am also happy to work with client-provided leathers if they are a suitable strength for corsetry.
Please email us to discuss your commission. firstname.lastname@example.org
View our current offering of leather accessories and designer samples in our shop WildeHunt
Approximately twice a month I email a blog post to my friends. In these emails I talk about the current corsets I am working on, share some beautiful behind-the-scenes photos, debut exclusive promotional offers, and discuss fun, funny, or just plain bizarre corset-related images and news from around the world. If this sounds interesting, please enter your email in the box below. And of course I promise not to share your email address without your permission.